By this workshop we start the series of 1-day topical meetings devoted to hot problems in mathematical physics. Until the end of 2019 we plan to organize three more workshops like that on (i) statistical biophysics, (ii) field theory, statistical physics and networks and (iii) theoretical physics of brains.
The current workshop Stochastic processes in complex systems is focused on large deviations, spectral analysis of Brownian paths, statistical systems in Hyperbolic geometry, various statistical aspects of many-body systems, and self-organized criticality.
The speakers are:
- Carlos Mejía-Monasterio (Technical University of Madrid, Spain)
- Gleb Oshanin (Poncelet, Moscow & LPTMC, Sobronne, France)
- Senya Shlosman (SkolTech & IITP, Moscow)
- Alberto Imparato (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Mikhail Tamm (HSE & MSU, Moscow)
- Alexander Shapoval (HSE, Moscow)
For any questions/requests please contact Sergei Nechaev firstname.lastname@example.org